Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wondering where I've been.....?

Hmmmm!!
Prof. I am alive and kicking. I have tried hard not to bother you with my challenges. Well since you asked, let me just tell you.

I am still working hard in the background. My absence on blog have been due to the rather tight - if not 'tighter' - schedule i now have. my outfit now runs series of training programmes for research assistants we intend to use for a study into plant medicine. And as it were, the bulk of the job - planning etc has been on me. Coupled with this is the my normal work and the studies/reading i have to do daily. As it were, i close from work at 17:00GMT before settling in for studies for this programme. I relly therefore, much on the internet connectivity in the office for contributions to blogg and the submission of my assignments. As at now, my office has no connectivity and I am actually doing this work from a different Office at 20:24GMT.

To me, this is not an exuse for not beign regular to blog, but as it were, this unfortunately has been my draw-back for this few days. I am terribly sorry for the unfortunate turn of events. I hope to make up for the loss, Prof.

No comments: